quarta-feira, novembro 9

Textos que daríamos a ler a William Shatner #7*

I'll start this off without any words: I got so high that I scratched 'till I bled. Love myself better than you! I know it's wrong, so what should I do? The finest day that I ever had was when I learned to cry on command. Love myself better than you, I know it's wrong so what should I do? I'm on a plain, I can't complain...

My mother died every night, it's safe to say, don't quote me on that. Love myself better than you, I know it's wrong so what should I do? The black sheep got blackmailed again, forgot to put on the zip code. Love myself better than you, I know it's wrong so what should I do? I'm on a plain, I can't complain...

Somewhere I have heard this before in a dream my memory has stored. As a defense I'm neutered and spayed...
.
.
.

(?!)
What the hell am I trying to say?

It is now time to make it unclear to write off lines that don't make sense: Love myself better than you, I know it's wrong so what should I do? And one more special message to go, then I'm done, then I can go home: Love myself better than you, I know it's wrong so what should I do? I'm on a plain, I can't complain...



*Prossegue assim, sem hesitações, esse movimento de um macguffin tão bem elaborado que faria corar o próprio Hitchcock, com o duplo objectivo de trazer ao seu real valor pessoas e conceitos aborrecidamente sobrevalorizados que, como sabem, são o Jack Johnson, os Arcade Fire, os Keane, os anos oitenta, a Diane Krall, o pudinzinho flã caseiro, o Sun Ra, o ruibarbo (referência britânica), o Pedro Emanuel, a Dra. Uhlenbroek (referência britânica) e o Nuno Galopim. É minha convicção, tão forte como a da Maria das Flores e da Batukada, que é tão essencial trazer isto a público como o é fazer perceber que, em havendo alguém que deve ser sobrevalorizado, antes que seja tarde, é o inimitável William Shatner.

Sem comentários: